Hello there! My name is Feeby Neko and I’m a rainbow haired little kitty who spends 80% of my time pulling stories from my keyboard or sketchbook and the other 20% avidly stretching the bounds of normalcy in Northwestern Michigan.
Current adventures include clothing design for CutesyKink and OhioKimono, coloring the manga ‘Foxy & Wolfy’ and learning to make a living from purely creative pursuits. I’m up for any challenge and despite my penchant for drawing super cutesy things I am capable rendering anything if given the chance.
This store is so kawaii! I LOVE it! Ordered a poster and I was blown away by the quality of it. Usually when I order posters from other websites they tend to come bent, torn and have poor picture quality, but the poster I got from Neko Creations was in great condition! Will be purchasing from NC again ❤❤❤
fast service and excellent communication. very happy with the results!
At the event, everyone was so friendly and sweet. They all took time to explain about their products and the different ways that you can order the art. It is clear for at least my pillow case I got that it was made of quality material. Can't wait to buy other things from this shop in the future!
Extremely professional to work with and very patient if you have lots of changes to do or requests. She is also the nicest person to commission. I would recommend to anyone that is looking for a really talented artist!
I ordered a print in memory of a dear friend. Feeby talked to me all throughout the process and we discussed all of the details every step of the way to make sure it was perfect. Then on to the print itself, it's absolutely stunning. The colours are so vibrant and clear and it seems like amazing quality canvas and the framing is sturdy and beautifully done.
Not only were the ladies at the event booth extremely sweet and friendly, but all of their products were adorable. I wear my shirt regularly and am slowly trying to collect about a dozen more of them. Favorite convention vendors!
Their service is magnificent and plain wonderful. Easy to contact and speak with, which is especially relieving if you're planning to order custom items. Absolutely loved the products and how they came out! <3 Very satisfied and grateful overall.
Talked with them forever! Loved the little Alideer