At this time customer orders are closed so I can focus on physical and mental health. Please don’t be afraid to ask though. I just ask that you understand there may be a waiting list at this time.
Are you looking for custom laser cut and engraved charms for keychains, jewelry and general resale? I can help you with that!
Do you have your own design? I can laser it. Don’t have your own design? I can draw and laser it for you.
- orders must not fewer than 30 charms, this is to cover the cost of a single sheet of material.
- by default all material is 1/8th inch thick, different thicknesses can be ordered but will change your price.
- currently custom charms are only available in wood or acrylic but please feel free to ask if you’d like something else.
- all charms are single sided. You’re welcome to ask for double sided but I rarely do that as it requires a lot of manual alignment. Cost will reflect this.
- wood is a natural material and as such may contain small quirks or ‘imperfections’ that cannot be accounted for in the production process.
- ”shading” on the laser (as pictured above) is an inexact science and may take a few times to get just right. I will offer a few (up to 3) photo samples to show you the results. Additional samples will be added to final cost.
Get A Price Quote
Below is a calculator to help you get a rough idea of pricing. This calculator does not include; price breaks based on quantity, design assistance fees or shipping. Only the basics to give you an idea of what you might be paying.
Do you need a custom size? Custom amount? A mix? Different materials? Something else that isn’t available on the calculator? Don’t worry. You can ask me about it via the contact form.
If you like the rough quote and would like to begin your order please use that same contact form. Include how many you want, what material/color and if you need design assistance.